Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Green Bay, Animal Hospital of Howard offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away. Both our dog and cat boarding areas include deluxe lodging, specialized feeding suited to your pet's individual needs, comfy blankets, and lots of toys, so you can leave your pet in total comfort. We also offer Doggie Daycare. Please call 920-434-1010 for more information.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Special Services for Boarding Guests
- Play-Time — This service offers your pet a chance to relieve their excess energy while boarding. Playtime also helps your pet feel more familiar with our staff and thus more relaxed during their stay – Besides, it’s fun for your pet.
- Clean-up Baths — It is our policy that all pets leave as clean or cleaner than when they arrived. All canine guests will receive a free spot clean before leaving.
- Full-Service Veterinary Care — Vaccines and/or other veterinary care is available. Therefore, illness or emergency situations which may arise will be attended to immediately.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on the following required vaccines: Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).
- Cats must be current on the following required vaccines: Rabies and Distemper (FVRCP).
- Fecal exams are also recommended and will be performed if a problem is suspected.
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasties.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (920) 434-7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.